yay, i’ve finally been reading!! dogsitting has helped me balance reading and gaming a lot more, since i’m away from my PC lol. my reading in July may not be as comparable since i’m going on a social vacation, but we’ll see. how was your June??
- The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi. 4 stars.
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. 2 stars, reread, review.
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland. 4.5 stars, review.
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey. 4 stars, review.
- Winterkeep by Kristin Cashore. 2 stars, review.
- No One is Talking About This by Patricia Lockwood. 4.5 stars, review.
- The Bass Rock by Evie Wyld. 4 stars, review-ish.
- Haze by Rebecca Crunden. 2 stars.
- Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler. 4.5 stars, RTC.
Books read: 9 books
Average rating: 3.5 stars
- Spiral . 4 stars.
- Paris Is Burning .
- Bo Burnham: Inside . 4 stars (5 stars on a later watch LOL).
- TV Shows:
- RuPaul’s Drag Race, Season 5, Season 1 Eps 1-2
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked!, Season 4.
- The Bachelorette, Season 17 Eps 1-3.
3 thoughts on “June 2021 Wrap-Up”
I love your wrap ups ❤ they're direct and to the point and then I get to be all cozy and happy looking at your pretty pictures. I gotta check out that Akwaeke Emezi book and I need to finally read The Girl with All the Gifts soon!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awww, thank you friend!! ❤ The Emezi book is quite good but also quite sad (like most of their books lol). I haaave to hear your thoughts when you read The Girl with All the Gifts! Especially on the ending [eyes emoji]