August flew by. I did a little more dogsitting, and I worked a lot. I also had allergy testing done AND got my first allergy shot! I also got to play a super fun D&D one-shot and hope I can play more soon. This past week we went back to off-season hours at work, so I had a lot more time for reading and movies.
- Mister Impossible by Maggie Stiefvater. DNF.
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. 3 stars, review.
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune. DNF.
- Everyone in This Room Will Someday Be Dead by Emily Austin. 4 stars, review.
- In a Garden Burning Gold by Rory Power. DNF.
- The Odyssey by Lara Williams. 4 stars, review.
- Dark Circles by Caite Dolan-Leach. 2 stars, review.
- The Thief of Always by Clive Barker. 3 stars, review.
- Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters. 5 stars, RTC.
- The Perfect Nanny by Leïla Slimani. 4 stars, RTC.
Books read: 7 books, 3 DNFs
Average rating: 3.57 stars (much better than July)
- Nope . 4 stars.
- Girl in the Picture . 3 stars.
- Alone . 4 stars.
- Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers . 3 stars.
- Apostle . 2 stars.
- Umma . 2 stars.
- Die Hard . 2 stars.
- No Exit . 3.5 stars.
- I Just Killed My Dad . 3 stars.
- Mayhem . 3 stars.
- Predator . 2.5 stars.
- Aliens . 3 stars.
- TV Shows:
- Raised by Wolves, Season 1, Ep 4
- clearly I am watching way more movies than TV
2 thoughts on “August 2022 Wrap-Up”
All of the pets are so cute and I love your pink hair!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you!! 🙂