I’ve decided to [gasp] start doing monthly TBRs? On average, I read ~2740 pages per month (easier, I think, than worrying about books per month since their lengths can vary so much). I decided to give myself a goal of 2055 pages for my TBR; this is about 75% of my monthly average so it gives me some leeway for mood reading and for slower reading months. I am currently reading Going Bicoastal by Dahlia Adler (~165 pages of 336) and Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse (115 pages of 454). I’ll group these into my leeway category (depending on the results of next month, I may include current reads in my TBR pages).
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo (496 pages): I just re-read Ninth House in preparation to pick this up and I’m very excited!
- The Anatomy of Jane by Amelia Lefay (261 pages): This has been on my polyamory TBR and I’m hoping I enjoy it.
- Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies (320 pages): A re-read! I graduate in May and need to prepare myself for some job interviews.
- A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout (647 pages): This is on my owned TBR and I’m excited to pick it up after getting caught up on the Blood & Ash series.
- The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrutskie (320 pages): I read the first in the series years ago and need to finish this sapphic pirate duology!
Do y’all have monthly TBRs and if so, what are you planning on reading? If not, what do you think you’ll be in the mood to read this month?