November was… very bittersweet. I spent an amazing week in Austin and got to go to my best friend’s wedding. I bonded so hard with the bridal party and have made great friends that will stick with me for life. And I went through an incredibly difficult breakup with my boyfriend of almost 7 years. I won’t go too much into it, I’m still in recovery mode, but my reading life took a hit. Understandably! Thankfully December is already going better than November. Fingers crossed that things continue to look up.
- She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan. 2.5 stars.
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry. 4 stars.
- The Golden Enclaves by Naomi Novik. 2 stars.
Books read: 3 books
Average rating: 2.8 stars (oof)
- Spider-Man 2 . watched in a nightclub at yk2 night while dancing. rewatch.
- The Goonies . watched in a drive in theater while screaming with the bridal party.
- Jurassic Park . 5 stars, rewatch.
- Bo Burnham: Inside . 5 stars, rewatch.
- Happy Death Day . 5 stars, rewatch.
- Torn Hearts . 2 stars.
- Alien³ .
- Not Okay . 3 stars.
- Top Gun: Maverick . 4 stars.
- Black Christmas . 3.5 stars (I know I’ll like this more on a rewatch)
- TV Shows:
- The Most Hated Man on the Internet, Season 1 Ep 1
- Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey
- Love is Blind, Season 3 Eps 8-12
- Black Mirror, Season 2 Eps 1-2 (rewatch)
- Married at First Sight, Season 1 Ep 1