Hi friends! Compared to last month, December was a bit better to me. My reading and blogging were more on track, although still slower than I’d like them to be. I’m hoping January is good to me. Hopefully I can spend lots of time snuggled up and reading. My sister and I cleaned most of the apartment this week and I think the vibes are much better now, so it should be easier to be more productive! Anyway, let’s get on to the wrap-up.
- The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox. 3/5 stars.
- The Unrequited by Saffron A Kent. 4/5 stars.
- The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin (RTC). 4/5 stars.
- Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss (RTC). 4/5 stars.
- Pizzeria Kamikaze by Etgar Keret, Asaf Hanuka, and Dan Jackson. 3/5 stars.
Books read: 5
Average rating: 3.6 stars
- T10T: Books I DNFed in 2018
- Short-a-thon 2018 TBR Shortlist
- TBR Lows & Highs #8
- T10T: Winter TBR
- My Good Reading Habits [tag]
- TBR Lows & Highs #9
- 2019 Non-Bookish Resolutions
- My Top 10 Reads of 2018
Notable Posts by Others:
- The Science Behind the Selfie (No, You Don’t Really Look Like That)
- (I’m going to try to be more on top of this feature in 2019!)
Reading Goal Progress:
This month I read 5 books, which put me at 75 books for the year. I ended up right on my reading schedule and ended up at exactly 100% of my goal for the year. In 2019, I plan to set my reading goal at only 50 books, so that I can give myself more leeway to allow for bad weeks or months and so that I don’t beat myself up for reading less than I’d like to.
1 thought on “December 2018 Wrap-Up”